£175.00 (ex. VAT)
£210.00 (inc .VAT)
- Lead time: 2-3 days
- UK Mainland Delivery: Free (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
For any purchases made by the NHS, Care workers, Health institutions and other front line works - Vat may be exempt. Please contact us for more information
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
Our new Anti-bacterial Hand Sanitiser has been designed to target key elements that bacteria require to survive and multiply meaning that bacteria can be killed.
An active ingredient within our Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser creates an acidic environment (which generates radicals, damaging all cellular components) for the bacteria, which disrupts the bacterial function, making bacterial contents vulnerable. Energy is then used by the bacteria to remove the acid outside and/or try to produce alkalies to restore the PH levels back to normal. All these factors cause the bacteria to become exhausted and therefore stop reproduction.
Key Features and Technical Details:
- High-performance sanitisation of all types of hard surfaces, suitable for food surfaces
- Eco friendly: Natural formulation Process, with active biological ingredients used instead of alcohol
- Contain a natural, anti-microbial and anti-viral active ingredient found in many foods which is effective against a wide spectrum of bacteria and viruses.
- Biodegradable and no aquatic toxicity minimising environmental impact
- Biocidal effectiveness in compliance with the following standards: EN1276, EN1650, EN13697 and EN 14476+A1
- No hazard labeling, reducing requirement for PPE and COSHH.
- Manufactured in accordance with recognises international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, ensures consistent quality of products.
- Remains effective at PH 3-5, there is no harm when in contact with the skin.
- Food safe
- Formulated with all-natural ingredients with no meat derivatives and are awaiting Halal approval.
MultiMatts Ltd recognises the growing requirement for environmentally friendly solutions and our range of both Anti-Viral Disinfectants and Anti-Bacterial Hand sanitisers cater to this requirement.
Alcohol produced hand sanitisers have a longer environmental persistence post-use due to its process of high-temperature heating stages within the chemical refraction process, exhorting a high CO2 output.
We can assure you that our Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitisers and Anti-Viral Disinfectants have a natural formulation process from start to finish, with active biological ingredients used instead of alcohol.
These natural ingredients are biodegradable and have no aquatic toxicity, acting as a green alternative to alcohol-based products.