£315.00 (ex. VAT)
£378.00 (inc .VAT)
- Lead time: 2-3 days
- UK Mainland Delivery: Free (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
For any purchases made by the NHS, Care workers, Health institutions and other front line works - Vat may be exempt. Please contact us for more information
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
Our Anti-Viral Surface Disinfectant kills and inactivates viruses from targeting and destroying, our solution enables viruses to become incapacitated or destroyed.
Viruses can live on surfaces for up to 72 hours and can be highly infectious (Hulkower et al, 2011), through the use of our Anti-Viral Surface Disinfectant, which has biocidal abilities this will mean that there will be a controlled effect on the sub-microscopic infectious agents.
With current circumstances on the COVID-19 issue, no company has yet been able to test against the Corona Virus strain. Having said that, we have found that COVID-19 has a virus envelope structure which indicates that it will be sensitive to our Anti-Viral Surface Disinfectant as it kills around 99.9% of similar enveloped viruses in under 5 minutes.
Our Anti-Viral Surface Disinfectant has been tested and verified according to European Standard EN 1040, EN 1276 (variable times/exposure of 1-5 minutes) for Bacteriocidic Conformation and the EN 14776+A1 for Virocidal Confirmation. The same score was also achieved against Noro and Rhino Viral Strains, including the large Norovirus outbreak in 2012.
Our Disinfectant has been tested against some of the following viruses:
- Hepatitis B
All of the listed viruses above have similar viral envelope structures and our Anti-Viral Surface Disinfectant had the ability to destroy 99.9% of these sub-microscopic infectious agents. An active ingredient in our Disinfectant has also proven to show viricidal activity against the SARS Corona Virus (SARS-CoV).
Key Features and Technical Details:
- High-performance sanitisation of all types of hard surfaces, suitable for food surfaces
- Laboratory tested against several enveloped viruses similar to COVID-19 and achieved 99.99% kill ratio across the testing range
- Eco friendly: Natural formulation Process, with active biological ingredients used instead of alcohol
- Contain a natural, anti-microbial and anti-viral active ingredient found in many foods which is effective against a wide spectrum of bacteria and viruses.
- Biodegradable and no aquatic toxicity minimising environmental impact
- Biocidal effectiveness in compliance with the following standards: EN1276, EN1650, EN13697 and EN 14476+A1
- Manufactured in accordance with recognises international standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, ensures consistent quality of products.
- Remains effective at PH 3-5, there is no harm when in contact with the skin.
Our Anti-Viral Surface Disinfectant was tested within a GLP Quality Industrial Laboratory and there is ECHA Data Available on the Active Ingredient Testing.