COBAgrip Light sheet is a safe floor surface to help prevent slip accidents, that meets health and safety requirements.
This anti-slip GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) flooring solution is suitable for use where there is forklift traffic and provides a strong non-slip floor covering for external pedestrian stairs and walkways.
It’s manufactured from a glass reinforced plastic (fibreglass) composite along with its grit surface reduces the risk of slipping on wet, oily, or icy surface conditions.
The sheets are available in black, grey and yellow and easy to install, by bonding or screwing to the existing floor surface and easy maintenance.
- Ideal for external walkways
- Easy clean GRP surface
- +90°C to -50°C operating temperatures
- 1.2m width x 2.4m length x 3mm height
- Slip resistance to DIN 51130 - R13 & BS 7976-2 - low slip potential
- Fire tested to DIN 13501: Bfl - s1 (2018) & EN ISO 11925-2:2020 & EN ISO 9239-1:2010 (both 2021)
|Width - m||1.2|
|Height - mm||3|
|Length - m||2.4|