The open cross ribbed lattice construction of the COBAmat Vinyl Workstation 1m x 1.5m allows for effective drainage of liquids and debris and its bevelled yellow edging allows for higher visibility and edge protection indoors and outdoors.
It’s a great PVC anti-fatigue mat with fantastic drainage features, available in two options, including standard (22mm x 22mm holes) and heavy (22mm x 10mm), that help to provide worker comfort and limit slip-related accidents.
Its PVC composition is also resistant to many chemicals, including alkalis and general industrial chemicals, has been fire and slip tested, and holds UV resistance.
Standard COBAmat Vinyl Workstation are recommended for all industrial environments, particularly machine tool areas where sward is in abundance. The heavy option, however, is more ideal for areas with high traffic and where pallet trucks or trolleys are in use.
*PVC resists oil and grease if properly cleaned. PVC does not resist organic solvents, ketones, esters and aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Suitable for wet and dry indoor and outdoor environments
- Loose lay for convenience
- Chemical resistance including alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, weak acids, strong mineral acids and alkalis
- Easy to clean with hot soapy water/pressure washer
- UV resistance
- Thickness: 12mm
- Colour: Black with yellow edges
- Type: Standard or Heavy
- Operating Temperature:-20°C and +60°C
- Fire tested to BS EN 13501-1
- Slip tested to DIN 51130-R10
- Industrial (machine tool areas)
|Width - m||1|
|Height - mm||12|
|Length - m||1.5|
|Weight (kg)||Standard: 6.7 / Heavy: 8.9|
|Material||Cross Ribbed Lattice PVC|
|Holes||Standard: 22mm x 22mm / Heavy: 22mm x 10mm|