COBAswitch is designed specifically for personal protection against electrical shocks when user’s are in front of live switchboards and high voltage equipment.
This 1m x 10m mat has effective electrical insulating properties and the ribbed rubber surface provides extra underfoot grip.
- Insulation for high voltage areas
- Natural rubber with fluted ribs
- Loose lay matting (suitable for dry indoor environments)
- Hose down or pressure wash using a mild detergent
- Meets BS EN:61111
- Thickness 3mm, 4mm or 5mm
- Class 0, 2 or 4
- +80°C to -20°C operating temperatures
- 6mm tested to 11,000 volts for 450 volt rated working.
- 9.5mm tested to 15,000 volts for 650 volt rated working.
- 9.5mm conforms to BS921/197
- Industrial Warehouses
- Utility Rooms
- Assembly Workshops
|Width - m||1|
|Height - mm||3 (Class 0), 4 (Class 2) or 5 (Class 4)|
|Length - m||10|
|Material||Natural rubber Polymer|