DuraMatt Lite provides an inexpensive, low maintenance and quick temporary surface cover solution without the requirement for heavy machines and vehicles. Designed for use with pedestrians, it is our cheapest Ground Protection Board and is ideal for lighter pedestrian traffic on flat and solid surfaces.
It is manufactured from premium 100% recycled low-density polyethylene (LDPE) which is entirely recyclable. This gives the product long-lasting credentials and enables it to have an extended life span. DuraMatt Lite Ground Protection Boards are far more effective than plywood, which can commonly split and break and are then disposed of at the end of each project.
Key Features and Benefits
- Low-cost and quick temporary surface cover solution
- Ideal for lighter pedestrian traffic on flat and solid surfaces
- Suitable for short-term and long-term projects
- Can be utilised for a wide range of applications
- Low maintenance
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Designed for use with pedestrians
- No requirement for heavy machines and vehicles
- Made from premium 100% recycled LDPE which is 100% recyclable
- Robust and long-lasting
- Effective alternative to plywood applications
- Each mat weighs just 32kg which means they can be handled by x2 people without the need for lifting equipment
- Straightforward installation
- Unique diamond pattern "non-slip" surface for optimal grip
- Various connection options for different ground conditions and equipment
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Avoids property, heritage and environmental damage and reinstatement
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down
Each lightweight mat weighs just 32kg and installation is simple as there is no necessity for multiple people to lay the mat. Our DuraMatt Lite can be used in a variety of applications including; indoor temporary flooring, industrial flooring, sports hall renovation, ground cover at construction sites, concert areas and traffic work, as well as a multitude of uses within the agricultural and farming sectors when creating pedestrian pathways.
Capable of taking weights of 5+ tonnes depending on the ground conditions, Duramatt Lite has also been designed with a connection hole in each corner should the mats need to be linked together. The mats can be connected using heavy duty cable ties or 2/4 way connectors which allow them to be bolted together.
DuraMatt Lite has a unique diamond pattern "non-slip" surface on one side whilst the other side has been left smooth for working on hard standing areas and sensitive grass. This also allows contractors to use the mat as a spoil board for construction materials. Its flexible nature allows the mats to follow the contours of the ground to deliver highly effective access over undulating or sloping terrain.
Standard colour option is Grey – Please contact us for other colours or customisation.
- Ground Work Spoil Boards
- Temporary Roadways and Car Parks
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Heritage sites and Eco-Sensitive areas
- Sports and Leisure Events
- Golf Course and Sports Field Maintenance
- Ground Protection
- Emergency Access Routes
- Infrastructure Maintenance
- Alternative to plyboard applications such as hoarding
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||5+|
|Top Surface||Diamond pattern “non-slip” surface|