£58.95 (ex. VAT)
£70.74 (inc .VAT)
- Lead time: 2-3 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £90 ex. VAT (per 30 units) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
Vine House Construction - Ipswich
We were contacted by Vine House Construction to provide a cost effective and suitable solution that would provide short term access in and out of a site. The system needed to enable regular access of all medium to lightweight equipment including the odd heavy goods vehicle or grab lorry.
We provided the customer with our DuraMatt – Light/Medium Duty Access Mats to construct a medium size roadway in and out of the site to enable fast and effective access. The ground was medium to firm and therefore the mats proved their worth through-out the duration of the project, all vehicles accessed the site with ease and the contractor was very happy with their investment.
We were contacted by one of our customers to provide a temporary access solution for an upcoming music event over a weekend period. They required an easy to use and install system that would provide ground protection for a seating area for the public, as well as temporary footpaths around the site for pedestrians, wheelchair users and buggies.
We provided the customer with our DuraMatt – Light/Medium Duty Access Mats to construct a large seating area in front of one of the main stages, they were also used as temporary walkways in and out of this site and around the portable toilets and eating areas. DuraMatt was easily installed by 2 people on site without the need of any specialist equipment and provided excellent ground protection. The customer was impressed with the outcome and we’re now a regular supplier for this customer.
Our DuraMatt Access Mat is manufactured from 100% recycled Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) and weigh just 24kg per mat. DuraMatt is ideal for both short and long-term projects and can be used in a variety of applications.
DuraMatt is capable of taking weights of 15-20 tonnes depending on the ground conditions, they’ve also been designed with a connection hole in each corner should the mats need to be connected together. Mats can be connected using heavy duty cable ties or 2/4 way connectors which allow the mats to be bolted together.
Key Features and Benefits
- Premium 100% recycled (LD) polyethylene which is 100% recyclable
- Unique diamond pattern “non-slip” surface for optimal grip
- Lightweight - only 24kg per mat which means they can be handled by 2 people without the need for lifting equipment
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Various connection options for different ground conditions and equipment
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Avoids property, heritage and environmental damage and reinstatement
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down
DuraMatt has a unique diamond pattern “non-slip” surface on one side, the other side has been left smooth for working on hard standing areas and sensitive grass, it also allows contractors to use the mat as a spoil board for construction materials. It's flexible nature allows the mats to follow the contours of the ground to deliver highly effective access over undulating or sloping terrain.
Standard colour option is Grey – Please contact us for other colours or customisation.
- Ground Work Spoil Boards
- Temporary Roadways and Car Parks
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Heritage sites; Eco-Sensitive areas
- Sports and Leisure Events
- Golf Course and Sports Field Maintenance
- Ground Protection
- Emergency Access Routes
- Infrastructure Maintenance
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||15-20|
|Top Surface||Diamond pattern “non-slip” surface|