£125.00 (ex. VAT)
£150.00 (inc .VAT)
- 11 or more £122.00 (ex. VAT)
- 31 or more £118.50 (ex. VAT)
- 61 or more £115.00 (ex. VAT)
- 100 or more - POA
- Lead time: 2-3 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £90 ex. VAT (per 30 units) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
For effective man-handable access, E-Mat is the market leading product for temporary access and ground protection over soft or sensitive ground for loads up to 60-80 tonnes. The E-Mat is essential for the construction, civil engineering and groundwork industries, although it’s used extensively within the festival and outdoor event sectors.
E-Mat is manufactured from 100% recycled High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and weighs just 35kg. E-Mat is ideal for both short and long-term projects and the strategically positioned hand grips make them easy to offload from trucks or pallets. Its lightweight but heavy duty nature ensures quick and easy installation on-site by two people, whilst also ensuring a long lifespan.
Key Features and Benefits
- Premium 100% recycled or virgin high density (HD) polyethylene which is 100% recyclable
- Unique non-slip traction surface for optimal grip
- Maximum weight loading approx. 60-80 tonnes
- Low profile surface for pedestrian walkways and outdoor events
- 6 hand holes - Fast and easy to install
- 12 connection holes – Can be connected in all directions
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Avoids property, heritage and environmental damage and reinstatement
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Various connection options for different ground conditions and equipment
- Simple to customise with company name, telephone number and website (minimum order required)
It has a highly engineered, unique “non-slip” traction surface, comprising of a broken pattern of rugged nubs, this substantially improves the grip and forward motion of vehicles and reduces sideways slippage, even in the most challenging weather or ground conditions. As standard, we also have a non-slip pedestrian surface on one side of the mats.
The mats can be connected with a variety of connection systems to match different ground and weather conditions and for various temporary access requirements. Heavy duty cable ties or connecting plates can be used to secure the mats to one another. Its flexible nature allows the E-Mat to follow the contours of the ground to deliver highly effective access over undulating or sloping conditions.
Standard colour option is Black – Please contact us for other colours or customisation.
- Ground Work Sites
- Temporary Roadways and Car Parks
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Heritage sites; Eco-Sensitive Areas
- Sports and Leisure Events
- Golf Course and Sports Field Maintenance
- Ground Protection
- Emergency Access Routes
- Infrastructure Maintenance
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||60-80|
|Top Surface||Pedestrian “non-slip” traction surface|
|Bottom Surface||Vehicular “non-slip” traction surface|