£19.50 (ex. VAT)
£23.40 (inc .VAT)
- 61 or more £19.00 (ex. VAT)
- 121 or more £18.00 (ex. VAT)
- 241 or more £17.00 (ex. VAT)
- 500 or more - POA
- Lead time: 2-4 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £60 ex. VAT (per 40 units) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
No. of square metres:
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
3 tiles per sqm
Elite EasyTrak is a unique and innovative turf and surface protection system, perfect for any event whatever the size. From a football stadium to small marquee, EasyTrak will protect grass and turf and prevent soil compaction whilst providing an anti-slip surface.
Available in a variety of colours, EasyTrak is a temporary flooring system suitable for both inside and outside. It's durable, but yet lightweight design enables quick and effective transport and installation without the need for any specialist equipment.
Key Features and Benefits
- Made from High Quality 100% recycled plastics
- Lightweight yet strong and durable design
- Can be stored and transported easily and effectively
- Unique design which allows water to disperse and allows grass growth
- Will not rust and corrode
- Non-Slip surface – also suitable for wheelchairs and buggies
- Various choice of colours available
- (3 tiles per sqm)
The integral 'connection hinge' unique to EasyTrak gives the system strength when locked together, while the innovative design also allows for quick disconnection. It is made from recycled strong polypropylene for maximum life with minimum breakages, and is also recyclable at end of use.
EasyTrak can be used in a wide variety of industries which include construction, utilities, ground works and the festival and outdoor event sectors.
Key Applications and industry sectors
- Construction Walkways
- Wheelchair Access
- Indoor Marquees
- Civil Engineering Compound areas
- Utility and Infrastructure Projects
- Events, Festivals and Music Concerts
- Ground Protection
- Camping grounds and other outdoor activities
- Children’s playground areas
|Weight (kg)||7.05 per sqm (3 tiles)|
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||0.5 (2 static load)|
|Material||100% recycled plastics|