£18.50 (ex. VAT)
£22.20 (inc .VAT)
- Lead time: 3-4 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £65 ex. VAT (per 50 sqm) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
20 year warranty
Price per sqm (9.2 tiles per sqm)
The EcoGrid E50 paver is ideal for medium/heavy duty loading applications, heavy duty traffic applications and all general use such as pedestrian access or landscape construction.
The interlocking grid system is capable of withstanding high amounts of pressure and has a 20 year manufacturer's warranty. This environmentally friendly ground reinforcement tile provides excellent water drainage and can be filled with pea gravel or soil which can be seeded to grow grass.
Key Features and Benefits
- For heavy duty loading applications
- Interlocking grid system
- Withstands high amounts of pressure
- 20 year manufacturer's warranty
- Environmentally friendly - manufactured from 100% recycled polyethylene
- Excellent water drainage
- Available in a choice of four colours
One square metre weighs approximately 9.55kg and is manufactured from 100% recycled polyethylene. The product is fully tested, approved and guaranteed to be the best available from the market. Each tile is 330mm x 330mm x 50mm high with a wall thickness of 5mm, carrying load capacity of 800 tonnes/sqm when filled and is available in a choice of three colours.
All EcoGrid products arrive on-site pre-locked in rows of 12 grids or 1.33 metres, fitting is very swift and uncomplicated. All grids feature a unique patented locking system to ensure that they remain locked together even under the most demanding conditions. Since 1994, EcoGrid has enjoyed the status of world leader in completely recycled plastic reinforced surfacing systems.
Key applications and industry sectors
- Medium/Heavy duty loading applications
- Lorry Parks/Heavy use car parks
- Traffic applications
- Landscape construction
- Car parks
- Caravan sites
- Paddocks and other forms of agriculture
|Weight (kg)||0.58 per grid|
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||800 per sqm|