These high-quality EcoGrid Plastic Barbed Pegs are supplied in bags of 100 and provide an effective solution for fixing and connecting our standard woven and non-woven geotextile fabrics, as well as a variety of other ground cover fabrics including mulch matting and erosion control blankets.
Based on an innovative barb design featuring a sharp point and a wide square top-head, these pegs are simple to fix into place and have a superior retention area. The length of 160mm provides greater depth for improved anchorage and their robust and durable structure means they will not break on installation.
Features & Benefits
- Supplied in bags of 100
- Effective solution for fixing and joining standard woven and non-woven geotextile fabrics
- 160mm long with an 8.4 square cm head
- Wide "squared-off" head provides a greater retention area
- Unique barb design provides enhanced grip on all 4 sides in hard or soft substrates
- Strong, durable and easy to install
|Length - mm||160|