£13.50 (ex. VAT)
£16.20 (inc .VAT)
- 51 or more £13.20 (ex. VAT)
- 151 or more £12.85 (ex. VAT)
- 301 or more £12.50 (ex. VAT)
- 501 or more £11.95 (ex. VAT)
- Lead time: 4-5 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £50 ex. VAT per 50 sqm (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
GS Campbell Ltd
As a supplier of Ground Stabilisation products we were recently involved in another high profile project. One of our customers had a requirement to provide a cost effective and suitable solution that would provide permanent ground stabilization for a residential driveway, it would need to support regular access of cars, vans and the occasional delivery lorry. The client also wanted to ensure that drainage of any rain water wouldn’t be a long term issue.
We supplied around 100sqm of our Elite Grass Grid Porous Paver to provide effective ground stabilization of the driveway. This product can be installed easy and effectively within a matter of hours, reducing construction time and saving valuable money. It’s design provided great strength to the driveway whilst also acting as an excellent SUDS (suburban urban drainage system). The client decided to backfill the grids with a fine aggregate leaving a great aesthetic finish to the project.
Price per sqm (4.4 tiles per sqm)
Designed for heavy-duty and industrial uses, Elite Grass Grid Type 3 is a unique and innovative product which is used to strengthen and increase the stability of soil, it also has the benefit of providing excellent drainage for rain water.
The unique “geometric” design of the grids allows the dispersion and drainage of excess rain and flood water and can be ideal when integrated into Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS) and in areas prone to flooding.
Key Features and Benefits
- Max weight 500+ tonnes
- Heavy duty matting
- Made from High Quality 100% High Density Polyethylene
- Lightweight yet strong and durable design – Unique “geometric” design
- Can be stored and transported easily and effectively
- Unique design which allows water to disperse and allows grass growth in all directions
- Linkable – 8 joining latches
- Standard colour of green/grey
- Can be secured to the ground – 4 anchoring pins
- UV Stabilized and unaffected by the weather
Elite Grass Grid is manufactured from high quality 100% recycled PP/PE and features a simple latch design enabling each grid to be connected together quickly and efficiently.
As a substitute for paving stones, asphalt and concrete, Elite Grass Grid provides a cost effective and environmentally friendly solution for both home owners and contractors. Once installed it can then be filled and finished with a choice of mixtures ranging from pea shingle, decorative stone, or if required a soil and grass seed mix.
Unlike other products on the market the open design of the grid also allows grass to grow both vertically and horizontally. It’s advised that care be taken in the initial ground preparation before Elite Grass Grid is installed, this will ensure a perfect finish at the end of the project.
Key Applications and industry sectors
- Car Parks
- Lawn Reinforcement
- Emergency Access Routes
- Animal Enclosures
- Golf Courses
- Utility and Infrastructure Projects
- Events, Festivals and Music Concerts
- Ground Protection
- Landscape and Groundworks
*Please note: due to the Elite Grass Grids recycled material, colours can slightly vary between green and grey when produced in large quantities.*
|Weight (kg)||1.15 per grid|
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||500+ per sqm|