This 1.2cm x linear metre length ESD Antistatic Rubber Matting prevents dangerous sparks in volatile working environments and industries.
The matting is constructed from two layers including a conductive bottom made from a NBR/NR blend and a static dissipating top layer made from synthetic rubber NBR.
It’s a durable solution that’s resistant to high temperatures, and most chemicals and is non-marking, so doesn’t leave any marks, stains, discolouration, or residue on the floor. It can also be laid easily and doesn’t crack due to its high level of flexibility.
- Indoor use
- Anti-acid, anti-alkali and antichemical flux characteristics
- Resistance to high temperatures and most chemicals
- Surface: Top coloured smooth surface and black textured surface.
- Resistance to soldering iron and solder splatter
- Tensile strength: 5 +/- 1
- Elongation: 300 +/-50
- Specific gravity (g/cm3): 1.3 +/- 0.05
- Shore A hardness: 60 +/-5
- Tear strength/Nmm-1: 35 +/-5
- Surface resistivity Ω bottom layer: 103-105 Ω
- Surface resistivity Ω top layer: 107-109 Ω
- Loose lay installation
- Easy to clean with general detergents
- 1.2m width x linear metre x 2mm height (both layers have an approximate 1:1 ratio for thickness)
- Clean Rooms
- Computer Rooms
- Precision Instruments
- Equipment Operation Rooms
- Sensitive Electrical Application
- Circuit Manufacturing
|Width - m||1.2|
|Height - mm||2|
|Length - m||Linear|
|Material||Top layer: static dissipating synthetic Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Bottom layer: A Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) and Nitrile Rubber (NR) blend|