£163.50 (ex. VAT)
£196.20 (inc .VAT)
- 11 or more £160.00 (ex. VAT)
- 31 or more £155.00 (ex. VAT)
- 61 or more £153.50 (ex. VAT)
- 90 or more £152.00 (ex. VAT)
- Lead time: 2-3 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £110.00 ex. VAT (per 30 units) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
The EuroMat is a high-quality Ground Protection and Temporary Access Mat designed as a functional access and ground protection solution which can be used in a wide range of applications including temporary roadways, work pads, material storage areas, or as pedestrian access. It also delivers vital protection to soft and sensitive ground such as sports fields, golf courses, park land and landscaped areas.
It is manufactured from premium 100% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) which is fully recyclable. This material provides effective weight resistance in excess of 80 tonnes depending on the ground condition.
Along with its durability and long lifespan, EuroMat is extremely lightweight at 36kg per mat, meaning it be installed easily and effectively by two people. This makes it suitable for both short and long-term projects.
Key Features and Benefits
- Premium manhandable access mat
- Ideal temporary access solution
- Delivers vital protection to soft and sensitive ground
- Can be used in wide range of applications including temporary roadways, depot storage areas or as pedestrian access
- Suitable for short and long-term projects
- Premium 100% recycled or virgin high density (HD) polyethylene which is 100% recyclable
- User-friendly, hard-wearing and flexible design
- Lightweight with each mat only weighing 36kg meaning it is manageable between two people
- Unique "Chevron" traction surface for optimal grip
- Maximum weight loading approx. 80+ tonnes
- Low profile surface for pedestrian walkways and outdoor events
- 6 hand holes - Fast and easy to install
- 12 connection holes – Can be connected in all directions
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Avoids property, heritage and environmental damage and reinstatement
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Various connection options for different ground conditions and equipment
- Simple to customise with company name, telephone number and website (minimum order required)
Our EuroMat has a flexible design which enables the mat to follow the contours of undulating or sloping ground which also negating any ground preparation which might be required with other access systems. The mat also has strategically positioned hand holes for ease of handling, two at each end and then one in the middle longer section.
It features our unique 'chevron' traction surface design providing optimal grip and improved forward motion of vehicles even in the most severe weather conditions. This substantially improves the grip and forward motion of vehicles even in the most severe weather conditions. The chevron traction design also facilitates the dispersal of mud from the mats as vehicles and plant traverse. As standard, we also have a non-slip pedestrian service on one side of the mats.
The mats can be connected with a variety of connection systems to match different ground and weather conditions as well as various temporary access requirements. Connector options available include our standard 2-way and 4-way connectors for quicker installations.
Heavy duty cable ties or connecting plates can be used to secure the mats to one another. Its adaptable nature enables the EuroMat to follow the contours of the ground to deliver highly effective access over undulating or sloping conditions.
Standard colour option is black - Please contact us for other colours or customisation.
- Ground work sites
- Temporary Roadways and Car Parks
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Civil Engineering
- Heritage sites; Eco-Sensitive Areas
- Sports and Leisure Events
- Golf Course and Sports Field Maintenance
- Ground Protection
- Emergency Access Routes
- Infrastructure Maintenance
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||80|
|Top Surface||Unique "Chevron" Traction surface|
|Bottom Surface||Non-Slip Pedestrian Surface|