£66.50 (ex. VAT)
£79.80 (inc .VAT)
- 11 or more £64.50 (ex. VAT)
- 31 or more £62.00 (ex. VAT)
- 61 or more £59.50 (ex. VAT)
- 91 or more £58.00 (ex. VAT)
- Lead time: 3-5 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £90 ex. VAT (per 45 units) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
ALP - Belgium
We were contacted by an overseas access company to help support them in an up-coming project. The company was involved in the construction of some new commercial/industrial buildings and needed to have some sort of temporary access for their specialist access equipment. This was during the spring and therefore weather at times would deteriorate and the ground would become extremely soft.
We supplied around 100 Eurotrak Access Mats 3m x 1m x 15mm to our customer. This enabled them to gain access to the site with their equipment, no matter what the weather conditions. The company was on site for over 4 months and the mats saved them a huge amount of valuable time and money. Easy to use, handle and store, EuroTrak Access Mats are a great solution for any access company.
EuroTrak Temporary Access and Ground Protection mats provide access and traction over sand, mud and marshy areas whilst protecting your equipment, vehicles and turf.
Our EuroTrak Double Sided ground protection mats have a highly engineered with two different surfaces that make the mats suitable for both pedestrian and vehicle access ways. The top of the mat features an anti-skid vehicular traction surface, which is especially designed for heavy machinery and large vehicles to drive over, whilst the bottom of the mat is designed with a non-slip surface for pedestrian use. This means the product can be reversed and used either side down, depending on the application.
As a new and innovative alternative to old inadequate materials such as wood and steel, EuroTrak can be used to create temporary roadways for vehicles, trucks and equipment, pedestrian walkways or large work pads for drilling, construction, and festival and outdoor event companies.
- Ground Work Sites
- Temporary Roadways and Car Parks
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Heritage sites; Eco-Sensitive Areas
- Sports and Leisure Events
- Golf Course and Sports Field Maintenance
- Ground Protection
- Emergency Access Routes
- Infrastructure Maintenance
They have several hand holes that enable quick, easy, and efficient installation, and along with its lightweight nature they will reduce transport costs to and from the site. They’re produced from high quality 100% recycled polyethylene and manufactured using a unique compression moulding technique. This combination results in a rugged and durable mat, capable of supporting loads up to 15 tons.
A superior alternative to plywood, EuroTrak will not warp, rot, crack, delaminate or absorb harmful chemicals. Made of a special HDPE, EuroTrak can be used over and over again.
- Unique “non-slip diamond pattern surface for optimal grip
- Maximum Weight loading approx. 10 tonnes
- Low profile surface for pedestrian walk ways and outdoor events
- 1 hand holes - Fast and easy to install
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Avoids property, heritage and environmental damage and reinstatement
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down.
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Various connection options available
- Premium 100% recycled High density polyethylene which is 100% recyclable
- Simple to customize with company name, telephone number and website (minimum order required)
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||10|