The Fatigue-Lock Edge accessories easily clip to Fatigue-Lock tiles for a complete finish and installation with a seamless look and to further prevent tripping hazards.
When used alongside the interlocking anti-fatigue tiles, a raised floor surface is connected that provides a large or unusually shaped temporary workstation. It also has great ergonomic properties while offering a high level of standing comfort for workers.
The edges are manufactured from durable rubber that is impact and slip resistant. They are available in either black or yellow and as male or female options, that can all be used with the standard or solid Fatigue-Lock Tile.
- Interconnectable with standard or solid Fatigue-Lock Tiles.
- Loose lay for convenience
- Resistance to oils and chemicals
- Easy to clean with a jet washer or hose
- Thickness: 24mm
- Colour: Black or yellow
- Type: Male or female
- Operating Temperature:-20°C and +140°C
- Slip tested to DIN 51130-R10
|Weight (kg)||0.65 (for black) and 0.75 (for yellow)|
|Material||Rubber, including 25% NBR with 0-70% Recycled content|
|Colour||Black / Yellow|