Our range of FFP2 Non-Valve Molded Respirator Face Masks are CE Certified and meet the EN 149 FFP2 standard, they’re mostly used to protect against moderate levels of dust, in addition to solid and liquid aerosols.
FFP2 Molded Respirator Face Masks offer a higher level of protection than standard FFP1 masks, through the ability to protect against materials in concentrations of up to 12x OEL or 4x APF.
FFP2, KN95 and N95 masks are recommended for use within the current Coronavirus pandemic, to slow the rate at which the virus spreads.
Our FFP2 Molded Respirator Face Mask offers extreme comfortability through its flexible edges that can easily adapt to the face of the user. The inner and outer layers of the FFP2 mask have been manufactured from a high-quality polypropylene material that is soft on the skin. The respirator fits well with both goggles or helmets and is perfect for use when carrying out different procedures in hospital wards.
The filter material of the mask provides high protection and low breathing resistance during use.
Key Features and Benefits
- Quantity: Pack of 10 masks
- PP Nonwoven Moulded Mask
- Colour: White
- Latex-free Headband
- Adjustable nose clip offering a secure fit and reduces fogging
- CE Certified to FFP2 and EN149:2001+A1:2009 Standards
- Dust protection rated FFP2 which protects against moderate levels of fine dust and oil or water-based mists (found in plastering, cement, sanding mould and also fungi
- Helps to reduce the spread of viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses (Ebola, Winter Flu e.t.c)
- Awareness of the risk factors and information on the simple protection steps are an effective measure to reduce the spread of disease
- Collapse resistance shell maintains it’s shape keeping the breathing cavity large decreasing moisture and heat build-up
- For protection against non-toxic harmful solid and liquid in concentrations of up to 4xoel or 4xapf
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene, and handwashing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
To fit the FFP2 Respirator Mask, the wearer must be adequately trained prior to use. Before used, the mask should be checked to ensure that it is in good condition. This means no sign of dirt and damage. You will also need to pay careful observance of these fitting instructions as this is an essential step to take with safe respirator use.
Firstly, you will need to hold the respirator in your hand with the nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the headbands to hand freely below your hand.
Then, you will need to press the respirator firmly against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
Pull the elasticated band and position the top band onto the back of the head and stretch the bottom band over the head and position below the ears.
Using both hands, mold the metal nosepiece to the shape of your nose and to test that the mask is fitted correctly cup both hands over the respirator (whilst not disturbing the position) inhale vigorously. If air leaks around the edges you will need to reposition the straps or adjust the strap tension to fit better.
This product cannot be returned.
*Disclaimer* – MultiMatts Ltd believes that the information on this page is accurate and represents the best and most current information available to us. MultiMatts Ltd makes no representations or warranties either express or implied, regarding the suitability of the material for any purpose or the accuracy of the information contained within this product page. Accordingly, MultiMatts Ltd will not be responsible for damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
|Size||One size fits all|
|Material||PP Nonwoven Moulded Mask, Latex-free Headband|
|Quantity||The price displayed is for a pack of 10 masks.|