Used to connect Greenskeeper matting together. (See Related Products)
Greenskeeper is a natural rubber matting for discreet soil retention and erosion control on golf courses and other outdoor public pathways. This sturdy 23mm thick hollow mat will protect the surface while allowing grass to grow back through the mat thus maintaining the green and fresh appearance of your lawn.
- Moulded anti-slip cellular structure allows grass to penetrate, establishing a firm bond to the ground and effectively hiding the matting
- Provides safety and traction on steep paths
- Simple and economical installation
- Easy maintenance - grass can be cut with a conventional mower once established.
- Mats are connectable and join together
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Overall height 22mm
- Wear resistant surface to Level 2
- Slip resistance Level 2
- Impact resistant