£16.95 (ex. VAT)
£20.34 (inc .VAT)
- 61 or more £16.50 (ex. VAT)
- 121 or more £16.25 (ex. VAT)
- 241 or more £15.95 (ex. VAT)
- 501 or more £15.50 (ex. VAT)
- Lead time: 2-3 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £60 ex. VAT (FREE over £500) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
No. of square metres:
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
Price per sqm (4 tiles per sqm)
GridLok Elite is a new and innovative ground stabilisation paving. It is specifically designed with a series of interlocking HDPE cells, which slot together easily and effectively reducing the installation time and saving valuable time and money.
Manufactured from 100% High Quality Polypropylene, the gird provides excellent strength and durability. It’s unique and distinctive cell pattern and standard green colour provides a perfect and attractive finish to any project.
Key Features and Benefits
- Made from High Quality 100% High Density Polypropylene
- Lightweight yet strong and durable design
- Can be stored and transported easily and effectively
- Standard colour of green
- Can be secured to the ground – 4 anchoring pins
- UV Stabilized and unaffected by the weather
The grids have been designed to withstand loads in excess of 240 tonnes per sqm making it more than capable of handling virtually all domestic and commercial applications, GridLok Elite is commonly used to provide golf buggy or pedestrian pathways, overflow car parks, emergency access routes or can be used as part of a SUDS (Sustainable Urban Drainage System) solution.
GridLok can withstand constant pedestrian use and vehicle traffic, ensuring that it is ideal to handle all means of domestic traffic and will not crack or rot.
GridLok Elite also has built in ground spikes to stabilize the girds during the installation process.
- Car Parks
- Lawn Reinforcement
- Emergency Access Routes
- Animal Encolsures
- Golf Courses
- Utility and Infrastructure Projects
- Events, Festivals and Music Concerts
- Ground Protection
- Landscape and Groundworks
|Weight (kg)||1.2 per grid|
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||240 per sqm|