£14.00 (ex. VAT)
£16.80 (inc .VAT)
- Lead time: 3-4 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £65 ex. VAT (per 50 sqm) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
Price per sqm (Approx. 9 tiles per sqm)
The Hanpave Porous Paving is a high performance grid designed for carpark stabilisation that can be filled with earth or gravel, which is ideal for general vehicle traffic and pedestrian access.
It allows rainwater to pass through at a controlled rate and is compliant with SUD (Sustainable Urban Drainage) regulations.
Parking space delineators, which are fitted white caps, are available as an optional extra.
Key Features and Benefits
- For medium duty loading applications
- Interlocking grid system
- Withstands high amounts of pressure: 250-350 tonnes per m²
- Environmentally friendly
- Excellent water drainage
- Available in the standard colour of black. Green is also available upon request and subject to minimum order quantities)
One square metre weighs approximately 4.14kg and is manufactured from 100% recycled Polypropylene.
Fitting is swift and uncomplicated and it is fully tested, approved and guaranteed to carry load capacity of 250 tonnes/sqm when filled.
Applications and industry sectors
- Domestic/medium duty loading
- Car parks and driveways
- Landscape construction
- Caravan sites
- Paddocks and other forms of agriculture
|Colour||Black as standard Green is also available (subject to minimum order quantity)|
|Weight (kg)||0.46 per grid|
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||600 per sqm|
|Material||100% Recycled Plastic|