Resistant to animal fat and oils, Herongripa It is a specialised vinyl matting developed primarily for the food processing and preparation industries. The wide spaced open grid format keeps waste and spillages away from the standing area, whilst anti-bacterial and anti-fungal additives contribute to the maintenance of a hygienic environment in food production areas.
Key Features and Benefits
- Animal fat resistant
- High slip resistance
- Efficient fluid and waste drainage
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal additives
- Roll format for one piece coverage
- Hard wearing
- Chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Loose lay yet stable underfoot
- Easy to clean and maintain
- UV resistant
- Excellent cushioning, thermal and noise reducing properties
Manufactured from a single piece of heavy-duty non-porous PVC, the hardwearing vinyl roll format allows for ease of rolling for cleaning or storage when not in use.
Supplied in 5 and 10 metre rolls in three width sizes: 60cm, 91cm & 122cm, it is easily cut to fit into any shape or size of area.
Herongripa is available in the standard colour of Terracotta.
Available in 5m and 10m rolls
Widths: 60cm, 91cm & 122cm
|Height - mm||15|
|Width - cm||122|
|Roll Length - m||5|