The 350mm x 8mm machined recess of this Hi-Pro recessed outrigger pad is designed to provide extra grip to the stabiliser foot plates, helping to prevent slippage and increase solidity. The pad is brightly coloured to ensure high visibility and alert pedestrians of potential trip hazards in public spaces.
This lightweight pad weighs 9.5kg which makes it easy to handle and position. It has a non-marking rubber base, therefore delivering a practical solution when working on high value flooring.
A single pad has a load capacity of up to 15 tonnes and is constructed from high-quality, high density polyethylene (HDPE) which offers protection against water, corrosion and splintering.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provide strong and stable support for outrigger legs
- Ideal for when working on expensive or polished floors
- High visibility alerts pedestrians of potential trip hazards in public areas
- 350mm x 8mm machined recess to help contain foot
- Manufactured from high-quality HDPE
- Lightweight – a single pad weighs 9.5kg
- One pad can support up to 15 tonnes
- Easy to handle and position with minimal effort required
- Resistant to water, corrosion and splintering
- Single pad only. Image demonstrates both sides of the pad – recess and non-marking rubber base
|Load Capacity (Tonnes)||15|
|Recess Size (mm)||350 x 8|