This high visibility pad is ideal for alerting pedestrians close by to potential trip hazards in public spaces. It has four rope handles to assist with lifting and is manufactured from high-quality, high molecular weight polyethylene (HMWP). This provides protection against water, corrosion and splintering.
A single pad can support up to 90 tonnes meaning it delivers strong and stable support for outrigger feet and jack legs. Weighing 64kg, this Hi-Viz outrigger pad is easy to handle and retains its shape under extreme vertical pressure due to the in-built memory technology making them virtually indestructible.
Key Features & Benefits
- Brightly coloured to ensure high visibility
- Commonly used in public areas such as parking bays, shopping centres, pavements, roadsides and pedestrianised walkways
- Ideal for use in public spaces to alert pedestrians of potential trip hazards
- Provides tough and stable support for outrigger feet and jack legs
- Four rope handles designed for easy lifting
- Lightweight – a single pad weighs 64kg
- Each pad can support up to 90 tonnes
- Easy to handle and retains its shape under extreme vertical pressure
- Made from high-quality HMWP
- Resistant to water, corrosion and splintering
|Load Capacity (Tonnes)||90|