This high visibility pad is ideal for alerting pedestrians close by to potential trip hazards in public spaces. It is manufactured from high-quality, high molecular weight polyethylene (HMWP) and is resistant to water, corrosion and splintering.
A single pad can support up to 5 tonnes meaning it delivers strong and stable support for outrigger feet and jack legs. Weighing just 2.8kg, this Hi-Viz outrigger pad is lightweight, easy to handle and retains its shape under extreme vertical pressure.
Key Features & Benefits
- Brightly coloured to ensure high visibility
- Commonly used in public areas such as parking bays, shopping centres, pavements, roadsides and pedestrianised walkways
- Ideal for use in public spaces to alert pedestrians of potential trip hazards
- Provides tough and stable support for outrigger feet and jack legs
- Lightweight – a single pad weighs 2.8kg
- Each pad can support up to 5 tonnes
- Easy to handle and retains its shape under extreme vertical pressure
- Made from high-quality HMWP
- Resistant to water, corrosion and splintering
|Load Capacity (Tonnes)||5|