This stowage kit comes supplied with a fully galvanised stowage holster, two Hi-Viz outrigger pads, mounting brackets and locking pin. This provides straightforward and secure transportation of your outrigger pads from site to site.
The holster has capacity to store two pads and can be bolted to the vehicle, platform or crane for safe stowage of the pads to your place of work.
The high visibility pads are ideal for alerting pedestrians close by to potential trip hazards in public spaces. They are brightly coloured and manufactured from high-quality, high density polyethylene (HDPE), as well as offering protection against water, corrosion and splintering.
A single pad can support up to 12 tonnes meaning it delivers strong and stable support for outrigger feet and jack legs. Weighing 19.6kg, these Hi-Viz outrigger pads are lightweight, easy to handle and retain their shape under extreme vertical pressure due to the in-built memory technology making them virtually indestructible.
Key Features & Benefits
- Fully galvanised stowage holster which can be bolted down for safe and secure stowage (holds two outrigger pads)
- Mounting brackets included
- 2 x Hi-Viz outrigger pads
- Brightly coloured to ensure high visibility
- Commonly used in public areas such as parking bays, shopping centres, pavements, roadsides and pedestrianised walkways
- Ideal for use in public spaces to alert pedestrians of potential trip hazards
- Provides tough and stable support for outrigger feet and jack legs
- Lightweight – a single pad weighs 19.6kg
- Each pad can support up to 12 tonnes
- Easy to handle and retains its shape under extreme vertical pressure
- Made from high-quality HDPE
- Resistant from water, corrosion and splintering
|Weight (kg)||19.6 (per pad)|
|Load Capacity (Tonnes)||12 (per pad)|