Interflex is a traditional grid welded PVC duckboard matting for use in industrial and commercial environments where slip hazards exist. The matting is designed to self-drain making it suitable for use in wet areas indoors or outdoors and where oil, grease or chemicals exist.
- Oil, grease and chemical resistant recycled PVC with anti-slip surface
- Suitable for medium duty industrial use.
- Provides worker comfort and allows liquids to drain away.
- Connector clips for side or end joining
- Mats are connectable and join together
- Suitable for use in oily and greasy areas
- Suitable for use in wet areas
- Overall height 12.5mm
- Wear resistant surface to Level 3
- Anti-fatigue protection to Level 2
- Slip resistance Level 2
- Chemical resistant
- Temperature resistance -5°C to + 60°C
- Slip resistance Classification R10 to DIN 51130
|Height - mm||12.5|
|Length - m||1|
|Width - cm||120|