The modular Interlocking Multi Mat Outrigger Pad System 1800mm x 665mm x 50mm is manufactured from High Quality, Heavy Duty UHMW Polyethylene and consists of sectional outrigger pads that interlock to form a layer surface area. The system can be laid by hand, and easily manoeuvred from site to site.
Its excellent durability and rigidity reduce overall pressure directed at the ground effectively supporting equipment. The Interlocking Multi Mat Outrigger Pad System offers the perfect solution for large scale crane lifting and can be used for a variety of applications, either individually or as a complete system.
Weighing 58kg, this lightweight pad is straightforward to handle and manoeuvre. It features a load capacity of up to 160 tonnes** and is resistant to water, corrosion and splintering.
The pad comes with a lifetime warranty which demonstrates our confidence in the quality of the product and its long-lasting credentials.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides outstanding rigidity and strength to outrigger feet when aiding load distribution
- High-quality, heavy duty UMHW polyethylene construction
- Lightweight – a single pad weighs 58kg
- One pad can support up to 160** tonnes
- Will adapt to the contours of uneven terrain
- Retains its shape under extreme vertical pressure
- Can be carried, positioned, and stored away with minimal effort
- Resistant to water, corrosion, and splintering
- Lifetime warranty
Please Note capacity is based on a complete Multi Mat system. *3m2 configuration requires x7 mats. **4.32m2 configuration requires x7 mats.
|Load Capacity (Tonnes)||160**|