£271.00 (ex. VAT)
£325.20 (inc .VAT)
- 6 or more £266.00 (ex. VAT)
- 11 or more £258.50 (ex. VAT)
- Lead time: 2-3 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £24.50 ex. VAT (per roll) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
As part of our Ground Support and Stabilisation range, we also offer a selection of Non-Woven Geotextile Membranes with the most popular being our MultiTrack NW8 100gsm. These Geotextile Membranes have been specifically designed to aid in filtration and separation projects and are used extensively within the equestrian, construction, civil engineering and utility sectors.
All of our Non-Woven products are manufactured using a thermal bonding process which produces a very durable and tough fabric, our range of Geotextile Membranes are highly regarded as some of the best quality general purpose membranes on the market to date.
As well as the standard 100 gsm membranes we also offer grades to 1000gsm with a variety of different options in-between, all with a variety of thicknesses and roll sizes.
At MultiMatts Ltd we understand that a customer's requirements can change from one project to the next, therefore we are unique in the fact that we can offer cut rolls at 2.25 x 100m, 1.125m x 100m, 2.25m x 20m or 2.25m x 10m.
- Equestrian; horse arenas, paddocks etc
- Road construction
- French drains, trench lining
- Preventative measure against weeds
- Soakaway and attenuation tank wrapping
- Driveways Used in conjunction with Access Mats
|Width - m||4.5|
|Roll Length - m||100|