- Lead time: 4-5 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: POA (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
Prices start at £355.50 (ex. VAT)Please contact us for a quote
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
At MultiMatts Ltd we provide a range of Steel Road Plates that are normally used to cover temporary excavations on small and large groundworks or utility projects.
Our Steel Road Plates are manufactured from mild steel and we supply them in a range of steel gauges in order to best suit your needs and application. We recommend using 13mm thick Steel Road Plates for pedestrian use and the thicker 19mm Steel Road Plates for allowing vehicles to pass over them.
All of our Steel Road Plates are supplied with a hole in each corner, which are also known as road plate lifting eyes. This allows plates to be chained for easier handling when placing and removing them. The eyes on the Steel Road Plates are approximately 60mm in diameter and located 50mm from the edge.
With our Steel Road Plates you also have the option to have them smooth on both sides, or alternatively a non-slip surface or anti-skid surface can be applied.
Key features and Technical Details
- Sizes – 3000mm x 1500mm x 15mm
- Thickness – 15mm
- Material – Mild steel
- Provides effective protection over excavations
- Lifting hole in each corner
- Anti-Slip surface available
- Anti-Skid surface available
- Made and manufactured in UK