The 310mm x 10mm machined indentation of this recessed Premium outrigger pad is designed to provide extra grip to the stabiliser foot plates, helping to prevent slippage and increase solidity.
It is manufactured in Germany from high-quality, heavy duty UHMW polyethylene. It provides outstanding rigidity and strength to outrigger feet when aiding load distribution and retains its shape under extreme vertical pressure, due to the in-built memory technology making it virtually indestructible.
Weighing just 6.3kg, this lightweight pad is straightforward to handle and manoeuvre. It features a load capacity of up to 12 tonnes and is resistant to water, corrosion and splintering.
The pad comes with a lifetime warranty which demonstrates the manufacturer’s confidence in the quality of the product and its long-lasting credentials.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides outstanding rigidity and strength to outrigger feet when aiding load distribution
- 310mm x 10mm machined indentation that helps contain the foot
- Manufactured in Germany
- High-quality, heavy duty UMHW polyethylene construction
- Lightweight – a single pad weighs 6.3kg
- One pad can support up to 12 tonnes
- Will adapt to the contours of uneven terrain
- Retains its shape under extreme vertical pressure
- Can be carried, positioned and stored away with minimal effort
- Resistant to water, corrosion and splintering
- Lifetime warranty
- Single pad only. Image demonstrates both sides of the pad - recess and base
|Load Capacity (Tonnes)||12|
|Recess Size (mm)||310 x 10|