£28.50 (ex. VAT)
£34.20 (inc .VAT)
- 100 or more £26.00 (ex. VAT)
- 500 or more - POA
- Lead time: 4-5 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £85 ex. VAT (per 50 sqm) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
Shrouds of the Somme - Bristol
We were recently contacted by a well know artist and asked if we could help support them in one of the UK’s largest and most iconic works of art. The event which took place on remembrance Sunday, Shrouds of the Somme, was to commemorate and remember all the fallen soldiers during WW1 and at the battle of the somme. We were asked to supply suitable matting which would provide access for visitors of the exhibition whilst also protecting the ground.
We supplied around 450sqm of our Rola-Trac matting which could be laid and installed quickly and effectively, this enabled access for all pedestrians, wheelchair users and buggies. It’s design also allows run-off of any rainwater, and therefore provided an excellent non-slip surface. The event was a huge success and we were extremely proud to of been involved.
Price per sqm (18 tiles per sqm)
The sheer variety of uses for Rola-Trac Ultra makes it one of the most adaptable systems available. Rola-Trac enables you to achieve more in different ways than any other decking system.
You have an advantage from the moment you choose Rola-Trac for your flooring applications. The materials used in manufacture are engineering grade plastic that will not expand in heat or break easily. As a result of this Rola-Trac can take massive weights and strains enabling a greater range of use.
Tried and tested by leading organisations such as the Ministry of Defence, HSS Event Hire, Fantasia, Alcatel, Lotus Motorsport, The National Trust and IMG; Rola-Trac is ready and able to help you to get your customers to where they need to go and protect the ground they are on for any event.
Key Applications and industry sectors
- Event & Marquee Flooring
- Hard Standing and Military Compounds
- Emergency Field Hospitals,
- Ship storage marine systems,
- Temporary & Semi-Permanent wheel chair access
- Film Production
- Pedestrian Pathways for National Trust Events.
- No specialist tools required for installation or extraction, which makes Rola-Trac quick and easy to use.
- Provides a firm, stable & safe surface to work with
- Ability to protect underlying turf for up to 21 days of constant use.
- ISO9002 certified assuring quality of product and service.
- Can be deployed over most surfaces. (Grass, Sand, Soil, Snow, Gravel, Concrete, Tarmac)
- Disperses heavy loads on firm surfaces such as grass to minimise traffic impact and damage.
- Manufactured from High Impact materials that gives it superb strength.. (Tested to 37,500kg / m2, static load)
- The material of Rola-Trac is PPCP (polypropylene co-polymer)
- The material gives the panels a high temperature stability and safe operating range. (-40 to +40 degrees c)
- Extremely light and portable. (Only 4 kg per m2)
- Material specific standard of fire retardant. (From UL94HB to V0 as required)
- A non-slip and non-reflective surface for pedestrian safety.
- The hinges are designed to minimise 'wave effect' allowing safe wheelchair access.
- Each panel drains, dispersing excess fluid from the surface.
- The canopy under each panel allows your grass to survive happily for long periods underneath. (Tested at 30 deg for 21 days)
- (18 tiles per sqm)
|Weight (kg)||3.5 pers sqm|
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||1 (15-20 per sqm static)|
|Material||PPCP (polypropylene co-polymer)|