The Rubber Workplace Mat – 85cm x 2.9m has hygienic anti-microbial properties to ensure that fungus and bacteria cannot form. Ideal for use in food processing location and to reduce fatigue and slips in oil-prone areas.
Its open hole construction is effective in allowing liquids to drain and capture debris, the mat also contains nitrile to offer the best resistance to oils and chemicals. Anything that does get trapped in the drainage holes can be safely cleaned away each day.
The Rubber Workplace Mat also has a raised pattern surface for exceptional slip resistance (tested to DIN 51130 – R11 standards). The cross-grip pattern also allows for additional slip resistance and grip underfoot to prevent slips and trip accidents.
- Suitable for kitchens and oily indoor environments
- Easily cleaned in a commercial washing machine
- Hole size: 12.5mm
- Surface finish: cross-grip
- UV resistant
- +100°C to 0°C operating temperatures
- Good resistance to oils, chemicals, grease, fats and detergents
- Tensile strength: 5 MPa
- Elongation: 400%
- Application temperature: -30°C to 90°C
- Loose lay installation
- Colour: Black
- 85cm width x 2.9m length x 9mm height
- Food Manufacturing
- General Industrial, Machine Tool Areas
|Height - mm||9|
|Length - m||2.9|
|Width - cm||85|
|Material||Nitrile Rubber Mat (NBR)|