£19.50 (ex. VAT)
£23.40 (inc .VAT)
- 200 or more £17.50 (ex. VAT)
- 250 or more £16.50 (ex. VAT)
- Lead time: 3-4 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £65 ex. VAT (per 50 units) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
This Eco Safe Site Matting is designed with an interconnecting tongue and groove design to easily install with flexibility over a variety of surfaces.
These mats are ideal for temporary ground protection during events, around construction sites, as an insulating layer in marquees, or warehouse flooring.
Key Features and Benefits
- Maximum Weight Loading: 10+ tonnes (depending on ground conditions)
- Light and medium duty, easy to clean and store
- Quick and easy to deploy and install
- Approved Tongue & Groove connection system
- Resistant to oils, chemicals and toxins in accordance to DIN 51958
- Fire class B1 (low flammable), DIN 4102
- Made from 100% recycled material
- UV and frost resistant
Eco Safe Site Matting can be lifted by a single person, although two people would be recommended for minimal effort, without the need of specialist lifting equipment.
Using the optional ramped edges provides a complete non-trip solution and enables wheeled, to ensure that they are disabled access compliant.
- Type: Floormat economy
- Dimensions: 1050mm x 720mm
- Thickness: 27mm
- Loadability: 10 tonnes (DIN EN ISO 179)
- Fire class: B1 (low flammable), DIN 4102
- Weight (per mat): 18kg
- Interconnection: Tongue & Groove system
- Laying: loosely laid on solid ground
- Pieces per pallet: 50
- ㎡ per pallet: 48
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||10|
|Material||100% recycled material|