- Lead time: Please Contact Us
- UK Mainland Delivery: Please Contact Us (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
For medium and heavy-duty projects, Scout Mats are the perfect Temporary Access and Ground Protection option for rutting prevention, weight distribution, turf protection and a multitude of other construction applications. These mats can be used with a variety of equipment such as rubber-tyred vehicles, excavators, heavy machinery, cranes, and drilling rigs!
The Scout Mats have been configured with a rugged non-slip tread surface and with raised nubs on one side for efficient traction/mud dispersal and a reversible pedestrian surface. Furthermore, they’re manufactured from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), allowing for a durable nature and long lifespan with up to 10-years when used as recommended!
The mats have also been made with non-toxic and chemically inactive materials, making it the perfect solution when the environment comes to mind and therefore saving corporations money in fines and penalties. For a reduced chance of damaging existing grass and vegetation through reducing heat, we have the Standard Tan colour option available, which is the most popular. Black is also available along with other colours, and branding may be provided upon request and at an additional cost.
Key features and specifications:
- Size: 2438mm [L] x 1219mm [W] x 13mm [H]
- Weight: 40kg
- Load: Suggested 54 tonnes, weight tested up to 60 tonnes (depending on ground conditions)
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Prevents and reduces rutting
- Protects turf and wetland environments
- Never rots
- UV protection
- Impact modifiers added
- Delivers maximum traction
- Disperses mud during vehicle traverse
- Reduces sideways movement and slippage
- Reversible, offering a longer field life
The solid lightweight mat is perfect for jobs where mats need to be handled and installed manually without needing equipment or operators. Simply connect with standard 2-way and 4-way connectors.
The Scout Mats don’t conduct electricity and takes heavy loading weights of up to 60 tonnes (depending on ground conditions)! They protect your equipment and the turf for minimal wear, tear, and clean-up when your project is done!
- Oil and Gas
- Water well drilling
- Temporary access roads
- Utilities and pipeline construction
- Work platforms
- Ground protection
- Construction Sites
- Environmental containment
- Helicopter and aviation landings
- Heavy-hual applications
|Height - mm||13|
|Length - mm||2438|
|Width - mm||1219|
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||Suggested 54 tonnes, weight tested up to 60 tonnes (depending on ground conditions)|
|Material||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Top Surface||Rugged non-slip tread surface with raised nubs|