A lightweight and high visibility matting solution designed for use within industrial settings such as factories and screened construction-site floors. SitePath has a low profile and non-slip diamond pattern top surface to reduce trip potential onsite and can be laid onto uneven surfaces, making it ideal for external walkways and unprepared floors.
Key Features and Benefits
- Hi-visibility Walkway
- Flexible material that can be laid onto a variety of surfaces
- Easily cleaned with a jet washer or hose
- Low profile and diamond pattern top surface to reduce trip potential
- Lightweight at 28Kg per roll
- Operating temperature of -20°C to +70°C
- Resistant to chemicals
SitePath has been developed with ease of installation in mind with no need for specialist lifting equipment and is supplied in long rolls that can be laid loose or even adhered to the floor!
The matting is REACH compliant (Registration, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals), in which we aim to help improve the protection of human health and the environment from chemical hazards.
|Width - m||1.0|
|Height - mm||2|
|Length - m||10|
|Material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|