The machined recess of this lightweight motorhome pad is designed to provide extra grip to the stabiliser foot plates, helping to prevent slippage and increase solidity. Easy to handle and stow away, it is a simple and user-friendly solution for stabilising motorhomes, RVs and camper vans.
Featuring a load capacity of up to 4 tonnes, it is extremely robust and provides firm support for jack and levelling legs on grass, gravel and soft ground.
Our square recessed motorhome pad will not splinter or corrode as it is constructed from high-quality, high molecular weight polyethylene (HMWP). It is resistant to water, oil and chemicals, whilst the lifetime warranty reflects the manufacturer’s confidence in the product.
Key Features and Benefits
- Ideal for stabilising motorhomes, RVs and camper vans
- 288 x 288 x 5mm machined recess to help contain foot
- Manufactured from high-quality HMWP
- Provides tough and stable support for jack and levelling legs on grass, gravel and soft ground
- Lightweight – a single pad weighs just 2kg
- Can support up to 4 tonnes
- Easy to handle and store with minimal effort required
- Resistant to water, oil and chemicals
- Lifetime warranty
- Price for a single pad only
|Load Capacity (Tonnes)||4|
|Recess Size (mm)||288 x 288 x 5|