£29.50 (ex. VAT)
£35.40 (inc .VAT)
- 101 or more £29.00 (ex. VAT)
- 251 or more £28.75 (ex. VAT)
- 501 or more - POA
- Lead time: 4-5 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £60 ex. VAT (per 36 sqm) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
No. of square metres:
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
Price per sqm (5 tiles per sqm)
Supa-Trac Lite is the ultimate lightweight pedestrian flooring. It conforms to almost all ground types and conditions, and can be laid over whatever area or shape you need. With super-quick installation and extraction – up to 70sqm per hour – it’s the simplest, fastest ground cover solution of it’s kind. No clips, tools or expertise needed.
Key Features and Benefits
- Can be deployed over most surfaces without any ground preparation
- Disperses the weight of heavy loads
- Compresses surfaces to provide a stable area
- Manufactured From High Impact Materials (tested to 37,500kg)
- High temperature stability (-40 to +40 degrees c)
- Easily transported and installed
- Simple operation – No specialist equipment needed
- 60% lighter than aluminium
- Product compatibility to satisfy any path/roadway application
- Easy to clean and store – extensive life span
- Various different colour options available.
- Side ramps available – prevent any trip hazards
- Tested to SAEJ1960 to provide UV Stability for both colour and structure for up to 5 years
Super-tough, Supa-Trac Lite is suitable for temporary flooring for exhibitions, access routes, pathways and edging ramps are available to eliminate trip hazards. Store it inside or out for years of flexible use; whenever, wherever!
Supa-Trac Lite comes in a standard grey colour, with other colours subject to MOQ, and as with all of our products meets anti-slip regulations.
With a panel weight of just 4.7kg per sqm capable of supporting a static load in excess of 35 tonnes*, Supa-Trac Lite matches the toughest of jobs at an incredibly appealing price.
Key Applications and industry sectors
- Construction Walkways
- Civil Engineering Compound areas
- Utility and Infrastructure Projects
- Events, Festivals and Music Concerts
- Military Compounds and Emergency Heli-Pads
- Temporary Roadways
- Ground Protection
- Oil and Gas
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||5 (20 static load)|
|Material||High Impact Polymers|