£56.50 (ex. VAT)
£67.80 (inc .VAT)
- 100 or more £52.50 (ex. VAT)
- 500 or more - POA
- Lead time: 4-5 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £85 ex. VAT (per 28 sqm) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
Price per sqm (5 tiles per sqm)
Supa-Trac Temporary Access matting is a unique product, incredibly durable and flexible. Available in two grades, Supa-Trac creates a firm surface for walkways, roadways, temporary buildings and structures, even heli-pads and Car parks! The light weight panels can be laid in minutes, with no need for specialist tools saving valuable time and money. Its lightweight design is 60% lighter than its aluminium counterpart, stored in either rolls or sqm sections it’s still the quickest temporary floor to install and extract on the market.
Key Features and Benefits
- Can be deployed over most surfaces without any ground preparation
- Disperses the weight of heavy loads
- Compresses surfaces to provide a stable area
- Manufactured From High Impact Materials (tested to 37,500kg)
- High temperature stability (-40 to +40 degrees c)
- Easily transported and installed
- Simple operation – No specialist equipment needed
- 60% lighter than aluminium
- Product compatibility to satisfy any path/roadway application
- Easy to clean and store – extensive life span
- Various different colour options available.
- Side ramps available – prevent any trip hazards
- Tested to SAEJ1960 to provide UV Stability for both colour and structure for up to 5 years
Supa-Trac is the widest used temporary flooring system by the military. It is a medium duty decking system that is capable of acting as a potable roadway and helipad facility. Its extensive use in military deployment on campaigns has shown the range of benefits it can offer. Its high load capacity and resistance to fatigue in extreme weather conditions has seen it become a staple element in the military’s campaigns at home and around the world. This is not to say it is limited to just defence applications, it has been used to provide temporary car parks and more throughout the UK
SupaTrac supports vehicles up to 3.5 tons per axle and static weights far greater. Each panel allows light, air and water to the ground below reducing any damage or reinstatement costs.
Supa-Trac has been proven to be suitable for helicopter operations. Integrated tile security pins allow landing, taxiing and take-off without any adverse effects from downdraft. The use of Supa-Trac can be deployed for a variety of aircraft types, utilising unprepared surfaces without the risk of damage to low slung pylons of fuselage mounted equipment.
Key Applications and industry sectors
- Construction Walkways
- Civil Engineering Compound areas
- Utility and Infrastructure Projects
- Events, Festivals and Music Concerts
- Military Compounds and Emergency Heli-Pads
- Temporary Roadways
- Ground Protection
- Oil and Gas
|Weight (kg)||6 per 1.05 sqm (5 tiles)|
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||15-20 (35 static load)|
|Material||High Impact Polymers|