Superdry heavy-duty entrance matting helps to reduce the amount of dirt and debris brought into the building after wiping feet clean.
This 0.6m x 0.9m mat uses a raised, reinforced ‘waffle’ pattern that scrapes dirt away from footwear with exceptional moisture wiping properties.
It’s named Superdry because it can retain up to 5.4 litres water/ m², the lipped edges help reduce tripping hazards and rubber backing for slip-resistance, which makes it ideal matting for entering office spaces and general workplaces.
- Suitable for indoor environments only
- Loose lay for convenience
- Wash with cold water, use vacuum cleaner or use pressure pump to remove dirt
- Thickness 7mm
- +130°C to -20°C operating temperatures
- UV resistance
- 2.75 to 3.25 MPa tensile strength
- Offices and Workplaces
- Retail shops and Industrial buildings
- Utility Rooms
- Workshops and Garages
|Width - m||0.6|
|Height - mm||7|
|Length - m||0.9|
|Material||Polypropylene with natural and recycled rubber|