- Lead time: Please Contact Us
- UK Mainland Delivery: Please Contact Us (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
One of the most robust and durable interlocking composite mats available, designed to reduce or eliminate lip breakage.
Through internal ribbing and the core of the System 7 Mats, compression strength is better than competitors in the market!
These mats are an ideal solution for a construction mat, road mat, bog mat and more. Its unique formulation minimises or eliminates curling problems associated with other composite mat products. The mats surface has been manufactured with Zeroskid technology, designed to improve traction, and will not absorb contaminants.
Have an existing fleet of mats? No problem. The System 7 Mats have the advantage of perfectly marrying up to and connecting with other mat systems.
Key features and specifications:
- Size: 4267mm [L] x 2438mm [W] x 108mm [H]
- Weight: 470Kg
- Load: Weight tested up to 400 tonnes per m2 (depending on ground conditions)
- Material: Polyethylene blend and 100% recyclable
- Save transportation costs
- Easy to install and connect, easy installation with minimal training
- Inexpensive hardware connectors
- Own colour can be chosen with tread pattern and company logos and branding (subject to minimum order quantities and at an additional cost)
- UV protection
- Impact modifiers added for thermal expansion
- Easy to connect
Our one-of-a-kind System 7 Mats allow end-users to change the location of the locking connector pinholes and has a ¼ turn with a positive stop to lock/unlock and to reduce fluid and debris blockage.
Theft is not an issue either, as each mat has its unique serial number and RFID tag, making it easy to track.
Installation is quick and easy, with minimal training involved and includes three different tools for ease and efficiency, including the positioning bar, locking wrench and pin extractor.
- Oil and Gas
- Water well drilling
- Temporary access roads
- Utilities and pipeline construction
- Work platforms
- Ground protection
- Construction Sites
- Environmental containment
- Helicopter and aviation landings
- Heavy-hual applications
|Height - mm||108|
|Length - mm||4267|
|Width - mm||2438|
|Hand Grips||14 (can also be counted as connection holes)|
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||Weight tested up to 400 tonnes per m2 (depending on ground conditions)|
|Material||Polyethylene blend and 100% recyclable|
|Top Surface||Rugged non-slip tread surface with raised nubs and zeroskid™ technology|