£98.50 (ex. VAT)
£118.20 (inc .VAT)
- 11 or more £96.00 (ex. VAT)
- 31 or more £94.00 (ex. VAT)
- 61 or more £92.50 (ex. VAT)
- 100 or more £86.50 (ex. VAT)
- Lead time: 2-3 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £90 ex Vat (per 30 units) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
For effective man-handable access, MultiMatts Ltd supply some of the markets leading products for Temporary Access and Ground Protection, as part of this extensive range we have recently launched the EuroTrak HD Access Mat that can be used over soft or sensitive ground for loads up to 50+ tonnes. Our range of ground protection mats are essential for the construction, civil engineering and groundwork industries, although they can also be used within the festival outdoor event sectors.
Our mats are manufactured from100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE) and are weight tested to a maximum load of 50+ tonnes. These mats are ideal for both short and long term projects providing access for both heavy plant and machinery, but also work personnel and the public. EuroTrak HD Access Mats have 6 strategically positioned hand holes which makes them easy to off-load from trucks or pallets. Their lightweight but heavy duty nature, also reduces transport costs, as well as enabling quick and easy installation by two people.
EuroTrak HD Mats have a highly engineered, ‘non-slip’ surface, this substantially improves the grip and reduces slippage, even in the most challenging weather or ground conditions.
EuroTrak HD Mats can be connected together using our simple but yet effective Hand Hole Connectors which slip through each hand hole and connect from the top with bolt and washers.
This also blocks off each hand hole preventing any trip hazards.
Our standard Hand Hole Connectors are a great way to connect our EuroTrak HD mats fast, effectively and securely, however when used on long term projects or with Heavy Plant and equipment it may be prudent to use our Square Metal Reinforcement plates.
Our Square Metal Reinforcement Plates can be used on conjunction with our standard EuroTrak HD Hand Hole Connectors. Simply place the EuroTrak HD Hand Hole Connectors under the mats and through the hand holes in the mat, then place the Square Metal Reinforcement Plates over the top and connect together by using our standard bolts and washers. Each Reinforcemrnt plate is 3mm in thickness and made from mild steel providing greater rigidity and strength when connecting the mats together.
Key Features and Technical Details
- Size – 2.4m x 1.2m x 15mm
- Material – 100% recycled polyethylene
- Weight – 44kg per mat
- 6 Hand holes for easy handling and installation
- Maximum weight loading – 50+ tonnes (depending on ground conditions)
- Unique ‘non-slip’ surface for optimal grip along with additional pedestrian surface
- Unique Hand Hole Connectors
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Avoids property, heritage and environmental damage and reinstatement
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Various connection options for different ground conditions and equipment
- Ability to customize with company name, telephone number and website (minimum order required).
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||50|