£39.50 (ex. VAT)
£47.40 (inc .VAT)
- Lead time: 2-3 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £80 ex. VAT (per 46sqm) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
Other colours available upon request - please speak to a member of the team.
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
TerraGuard™ is a tough and flexible ground covering manufactured from PPCP (Polypropylene Copolymer) and often used to create a firm surface for temporary walkways, roadways, pitch covers, heli-pads, car parks and more!
The flooring can be laid onto a variety of surfaces including turf, soil, sand, gravel, grass and even snow! It also supports vehicles up to 2,000 Kg, depending on ground conditions, and further static weights that you could expect at event industries.
The TerraGuard flooring has a multi-directional anti-slip surface and is self-draining, non-conductive and inert when laid, making it one of the safest temporary flooring solutions on the market.
Developed with ease of use in mind, the TerraGuard requires no specialist tools and is easy to install by one person through it’s T-peg design and integrated camlocks. This means that the system can be either laid in straight runs or in pads and an area of 70m2 can be covered in one hour!
The TerraGuard is available in a standard grey or black however, other colours are available upon request, talk to a member of the team to find out more. It has optional edging ramps that can be supplied in black and yellow for visibility, allowing for easy vehicle access whilst eliminating tripping hazards!
- Panel size: 575mm x 287.5mm x 30mm
- Panel weight: 1330g (1.33Kg and 8.19Kg per m2)
- Material: PPCP (Polypropylene Copolymer)
- Ambient temperature range: -49 > + 50°C
- Max vehicle weight: 2,000Kg (depending on ground conditions)
- Max static load: 80,000Kg per m2
- Resistant to solvents and non-corroding
- Resistant to UV damage
- Multi-directional anti-slip surface
|Panel Dimensions (mm)|
|Panel Weight||1330g (1.33Kg and 8.19Kg per m2)|
|Material||PPCP (Polypropylene Copolymer)|
|Max Vehicle Weight||2,000Kg (depending on ground conditions)|
|Max Static Load||80,000Kg per m2|