£62.50 (ex. VAT)
£75.00 (inc .VAT)
- 10 or more £60.00 (ex. VAT)
- 40 or more £56.50 (ex. VAT)
- 100 or more £52.00 (ex. VAT)
- Lead time: 3-4 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £90 ex. VAT (£500+ FREE) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
TrackGuard is commonly used for Temporary access by construction companies, whilst moving plant and machinery over grass, asphalt and sensitive areas. The panels can provide reinforcement of an entrance to overflow car parks, temporary roadways, gateways, entrances to car parks, cable protection and movement of caravans.
TrackGuard is manufactured from high density polyethylene, this thermoplastic extruded mesh panel is extra thick to support heavy weights. It has a highly engineered, specifically designed high profile traction system, providing extra grip for both wheeled and tracked vehicles. It’s UV stabilised and is unaffected by chemicals, toxins or bacteria. TrackGuard can be re-used many times over, providing long lasting protection. It’s been designed to lay directly onto any ground without the need for ground preparation, again saving time and money.
Key Features and Benefits
- Non-Slip traction surface for optimal grip
- Maximum Weight loading approx. 20 tonnes*
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Avoids property, heritage and environmental damage and reinstatement
- Avoids vehicles becoming bogged down.
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Premium 100% recycled or virgin high density (HD) polyethylene which is 100% recyclable
- Simple to customise with company name, telephone number and website (minimum order required)
Supplied in panels measuring 2.05m x 1.2m, TrackGuard weighs less than 10kg yet each panel will support vehicles up to 20 tonnes. TrackGuard can either be used for temporary protection, or if left in position the grass will grow through the mesh providing a stable and green environment. These panels are easily cleaned and maintained, providing a long lasting access solution with a field life of 5+ years.
Secure TrackGuard® to the ground with 8mm Fixing U Pins.
- Ground Work Sites
- Temporary Roadways and Car Parks
- Heritage sites; Eco-Sensitive Areas
- Sports and Leisure Events
- Golf Course and Sports Field Maintenance
- Ground Protection
- Emergency Access Routes
- Infrastructure Maintenance
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||20|