£12.85 (ex. VAT)
£15.42 (inc .VAT)
- 600 or more £11.65 (ex. VAT)
- Lead time: 4-5 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £90 ex.VAT (per 59sqm) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
A durable and permanent ground stabilisation solution that allows water to permeate through the ground and conforms to the Sustainable Urban Drainage System Laws (SUDS), making it ideal for areas prone to flooding.
It’s an alternative to traditional and costly hard-standing products such as tarmac and can be easily filled with gravel, sand and soil! The unique hinge design makes the system easy to lock and install together, within seconds, with no specialist tools or expertise required.
Durapath is the perfect solution all year round and withstands various weather conditions through its working temperature of -20 to + 80°C for HDPE and -20 to +70°C for PP materials.
Key Features and Benefits
- Light duty ground support and stabilisation solution
- Made from 100% Recycled, Virgin High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) or Polypropylene (PP) and 100% recyclable (for standard colours only).
- Lightweight yet strong and durable design
- HB tested to BSEN 150 11925-2:2010 standard (independently
- Can be stored and transported easily and effectively
- Unique design which allows water to disperse and allows grass growth in all directions
- Linkable with hinge and latch design
- Standard colour of black
- Can be secured to the ground with anchoring pins
- UV Stabilized and unaffected by the weather
Available in various colours at an additional cost. Marker discs are also an option for you to meet your corporate branding needs and to designate exits, special areas and car parks.
Key Applications and industry sectors
- Car Parks
- Outdoor Event Areas
- Cycle Paths
- Drives and Access Roads
- Coastal Erosion
|Weight (Kg)||1.28 per tile (5.12 per m2)|
|Load (tonnes per m2)||Weight tested up to 1000 tonnes per sqm (depending on ground conditions, tests have been carried out with aggregate infill)|
|Colour||Black as standard. Other colours available (subject to minimum order quantities and an additional cost)|