£39.50 (ex. VAT)
£47.40 (inc .VAT)
- Lead time: 3-5 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £65 ex. VAT (per 100 sqm) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
Price per sqm (4 tiles per sqm)
Ecotile is the original loose lay interlocking floor tile. Easy to install with tiles that simply slot together, it is 7mm thick with an open joint dovetail design and excellent wear characteristics, chemical resistance, long term stability and stable electrical properties.
Suitable for a wide range of applications, from garages and warehouses to summer houses and sports halls, Ecotile 500/7 is a heavy duty floor covering that can withstand high point loading, impact and vibration. The interlocking tiles can withstand heavy foot and vehicle traffic including fork lift trucks.
Key Features and Benefits
- Extremely hard wearing
- Low life cycle cost and simple to maintain
- Smart & modern appearance
- ESD version available
- Ideal for use with fork trucks and heavy loads
- Quick and simple to install, no downtime
- Good anti-slip properties
- Protects the existing floor from damage
- Versatile, quick and easy to amend design or layout
- Ideal for uneven, damp or contaminated substrates
- Excellent value
- Manufactured in the UK - ISO 9001 accreditation
- 10 year product warranty
Interlocking floor tiles are a tough, flexible and modern flooring solution. The product can usually be installed without the requirement for a damp proof membrane, screed or adhesive, significantly reducing installation time and cost. The tiles are simply laid on the floor in a straight line, then joined together with a small amount of force using a soft mallet or hammer.
Ecotile 500/7 is injection moulded using compound that has excellent wear characteristics, chemical resistance, long term stability and stable electrical properties and comes with a manufacturer's warranty of 10 years.
Available in a choice of black, graphite, dark grey or light grey as standard, additional colours are available upon request with an extended lead time of 3 weeks. The product also comes in a choice of two texture styles, smooth or raised finish.
Key Applications and industry sectors
- Passenger Terminals
- Retail Outlets
- Sports Facilities
|Thickness||Smooth - 6.8mm. Raised Disk - 7.6mm. Both subject to +/- 0.3mm|
|Weight (kg)||Smooth - 8.86kg per m2. Raised Disk - 9.1Kg per m2|