£192.50 (ex. VAT)
£231.00 (inc .VAT)
- 4 or more £189.50 (ex. VAT)
- Lead time: 3-4 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £25 ex. VAT (£500+ FREE) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
Robust and reliable, GP-Flex® is the new generation grass protection mesh for protecting grassed areas from pedestrian and vehicle damage.
Whilst our previous grass protection mesh proved to be one of the best solutions in the world for protecting grassed areas, we identified a need for developing these products further to include an improved element of slip resistance and flexibility.
Features and Benefits
- Provides effective ground stabilisation
- Easy to lay, install and pin to the ground
- Does not get effect by the weather or UV Sunlight
- Unique Non-Slip surface – improvement of 33% compared to other meshes
- Can be cut to size if desired
- Tested for slip resistance to BS 7976-2
- Can be used as either a temporary or permanent solution
- UV stabilised to resist ultraviolet breakdown
GP-Flex® is manufactured using a unique method of extrusion (patent pending), enabling us to incorporate a slip resistant surface and by re-designing the profile, we have made the mesh more flexible enabling quicker installation. When tested alongside other grass protection meshes, it showed a slip-resistance improvement of over 33% in comparison.
GP-Flex® is available in three grades:
1000 gram m2, 1400 gram m2, 1800 gram m2.
1000g – Suitable for pedestrians, wheelchair access, occasional car use i.e. overflow car parks, temporary access
1400g – Suitable for occasional use of light commercial vehicles, caravans and 4x4s
1800g – Suitable for occasional use of HGV’s access routes for fire engines and refuse trucks.
The above uses are given as a guide only. We strongly recommend that you contact us first with your specific requirements in order for us to advise accordingly, however, it should be noted that in all cases the ground should be firm and well drained and the individual ground conditions will determine the suitability for using a grass protection mesh.
- Ground Work Sites
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Embankment and Driveway Stabilisation
- Over Flow Car Park Areas
- Golf Course and Sports Field Maintenance
- Ground Protection
- Ground Reinforcement
- Emergency Access Routes
- Temporary Roadways
|Suitability||Occasional HGV's, fire engines, trucks|