£125.00 (ex. VAT)
£150.00 (inc .VAT)
- 7 or more £118.50 (ex. VAT)
- Lead time: 3-4 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £25 ex. VAT (£500+ FREE) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
Easy to lay, install and pin to the ground, TR-Flex is a lightweight flexible mesh which can be used for a variety of applications such as lawn protection and embankment stabilisation. Ideally suited for areas which will have little vehicular traffic and moderate pedestrian use, its gridded construction makes it perfect as an anti-ball plugging mesh on golf ranges or as a support mesh under rubber matting.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides effective ground stabilisation
- Easy to lay, install and pin to the ground
- Does not get effected by the weather or UV Sunlight
- Lightweight yet extremely strong and durable.
- Can be cut to size if desired
- Can be used as either a temporary or permanent solution
For best results the TR Flex should be installed when the grass will grow quickly through the filaments creating a root mass. The protected area will soon resume its natural green appearance protecting the grass roots and soil from damage.
TR-Flex is manufactured using a unique method of extrusion, enabling the mesh to be more flexible enabling quicker installation whilst regaining its strength and durability. TR Flex should be used in conjunction with grass protection fixing pins. We would strongly advise that the ground should be reasonably firm and well drained before installation.
- Ground Work Sites
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Embankment Stabilisation
- Anti-Ball Plugging Mesh
- Golf Course and Sports Field Maintenance
- Ground and Lawn Protection
- Ground Reinforcement
|Suitability||Lawn protection, bank stabilisation|