Our Safe Site Matting Ramps are designed for use alongside our Safe Site Matting to enable its use with wheelchairs and pushchairs, ensuring your events are fully disabled access compliant.
Using a ramp provides a complete non-trip solution protection during events, around construction sites, and alongside factory flooring.
Key Features and Benefits
- Disabled access compliant
- Suitable for use with wheelchairs and pushchairs
- 10 tonne weight loading
- Heavy duty, easy to clean and store
- Quick and easy to deploy and install
- Approved tongue and groove connection system
- Resistant to oils, chemicals and toxins in accordance to DIN 51958
- Fire class B1 (low flammable), DIN 4102
- Made from 100% recycled material
- UB and frost resistant
Safe Site Matting can be placed on top of almost any type of surface. Thanks to the tongue and groove design every single mat can be placed and connected quickly, effectively and safely. If needed you can easily adapt the mats to go around obstacles by using a normal jigsaw or something similar. The easy laying and simple workmanship allow a huge range of applications.