£32.99 (ex. VAT)
£39.59 (inc .VAT)
- 50 or more £30.50 (ex. VAT)
- 100 or more £29.50 (ex. VAT)
- Lead time: 3-4 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £50 ex. VAT (per 50 units) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
For odd quantities, you will get one colour that is picked at random.
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
Safe Walk Matting is a fast and effective solution ideal for highlighting safe pedestrian crossing points and aids social distancing for contractors and the public.
This pedestrian-friendly matting can be easily adapted to fit around obstacles or buildings and has a simple and effective tongue and groove connection system, which allows for effortless and safe laying opportunities. Impact noise can also be significantly reduced. The Safe Walk Matting also incorporates an integrated drainage system, increasing weather protection.
Safe Walk Matting can be lifted by a single person with minimal effort or the need for specialist lifting equipment.
Key Features and Benefits
- Size: 1.2m x 0.8m x 22mm
- Maximum Weight Loading: 10 + tonnes (depending on ground conditions)
- Material: 100% recycled high-grade rubber, which is also 100% recyclable
- Colours: Black and Yellow or Black and White
- Unique non-slip surface for grip in all weather conditions
- Low profile surface option for pedestrian walkways, crossings, and social distancing
- Easy to clean and store
- Quick and easy to deploy and install
- Approved tongue and groove connection system
- Resistant to oils, chemicals, and toxins
- Avoids health and safety issues
- Optional ramped edges available
- Made from 100% recycled material
With Safe Walk Matting, there is no need for additional cable ties or expensive connectors. The system is perfect for use within industries and applications such as; social distancing at schools, construction sites, pedestrian walkways, warehouse flooring, and more!
- Type: Floormat economy
- Dimensions: 1200mm x 800mm
- Thickness: 22mm
- Weight (per mat): 20kg
- Interconnection: Slot and key system
- Laying: loosely laid, on solid ground
- Pieces per pallet: 50
- ㎡ per pallet: 48
Optional ramped edges are available as an additional accessory and provide a complete non-trip solution, enabling its use with wheelchairs and buggies.
*We highly recommend using Ramps with the Safe Walk Matting*
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||10|
|Material||100% recycled high-grade rubber, which is also 100% recyclable|
|Colour||Available in Black and Yellow or Black and White|
|Connection Holes||Slot and key system|