- Lead time: 3-4 working days
- UK Mainland Delivery: £65 ex. VAT (per 50 units) (Exclusions apply - see Delivery Information)
We won't be beaten on price -
find it cheaper and we'll beat it!
The Safe Site Matting can be lifted by a single person with minimal effort or the need of specialist lifting equipment. This makes the mats ideal for temporary ground protection during events, around construction sites, as an insulating layer in marquees, or just as tough factory flooring. Impact noise can also be significantly reduced due to the mat’s absorbent features.
This versatile and easy to install, Safe Site Matting can be placed on top of almost any type of surface and has a square pattern traction surface.
Designed with an interconnecting tongue and groove design, each mat can be placed and connected quickly, effectively and safely. The easy installation allows a huge range of applications in a variety of events and industries.
The Safe Site Matting also incorporates an integrated drainage system, increasing weather protection.
Key Features and Benefits
- Maximum Weight Loading: 10+ tonnes (depending on ground conditions)
- Heavy duty, easy to clean and store
- Quick and easy to deploy and install
- Approved Tongue & Groove connection system
- Resistant to oils, chemicals and toxins in accordance to DIN 51958
- Fire class B1 (low flammable), DIN 4102
- Made from 100% recycled material
- UV and frost resistant
Using the optional ramped edges provides a complete non-trip solution and enables its use with wheelchairs and pushchairs, ensuring your events are fully disabled access compliant.
- Type: Floormat economy
- Dimensions: 1200mm x 800mm
- Thickness: 22mm
- Loadability: 10 tonnes (DIN EN ISO 179)
- Fire class: B1 (low flammable), DIN 4102
- Weight (per mat): 20kg
- Interconnection: Tongue & Groove system
- Laying: loosely laid, on solid ground
- Pieces per pallet: 50
- ㎡ per pallet: 48
|Max Bearing Power (ton)||10|
|Material||100% recycled material|